Click for Money Order Claim Card  Claim Lookup

Money Order FAQ's

  • RGA money orders are "guaranteed funds" for 45 days after purchase.  Once that time expires most lost money orders can be stopped and replaced.
  • The customer will need to complete a Money Order Claim Form and mail it and the original stub to the RGA office.
  • A police report will need to be filed and you will need to contact the RGA office for further guidance.
  • To confirm a money order has been cashed, a copy will need to be acquired from the Federal Reserve.  You will need to contact the RGA office for assistance at 913.384.3830.
  • All RGA money orders are full value for 12 months from date of purchase.
  • You can call or write to RGA requesting a photocopy of your cashed money order.  RGA will submit the request to the Federal Reserve and then forward the copy to you.  There is a fee of $15 per money order for these copies.
  • RGA money orders can be cashed anywhere you have an account, i.e. bank or credit union, or through a check cashing facility.  You will want to cash them Monday-Friday between 8:00am-4:30pm as RGA will be called by the cashing facility to verify the funds.
  • The money order will need to be replaced through the RGA office.  RGA will need the original money order and stub and a completed Money Order Claim Form.  This process can be completed through the mail or at the RGA office.