The Retail Grocers Association of Greater Kansas City (RGA) is the state’s largest retail trade association, devoting full time to working for the betterment of retail food store operators and their suppliers. RGA represents the food industry in both the state and national capitols on all legislative and trade problems affecting the industry. The Retail Grocers Association is a non-profit organization operated by and for retail food store operators and their suppliers.
Objectives and Principles
- To maintain a high standard of integrity and efficiency in the conduct of the retail food business
- To maintain our chosen vocation among the respected professions and industries
- To oppose improper methods and unethical practices adverse to the right conduct of business so that honorable and fair competition may prevail
- To promote harmonious relations with allied industries, in order that highest quality food may be sold to consumers at the lowest possible cost
- To enable the food retailers, through their association to dispense useful information to educate themselves in the scientific and practical features of their business